Lighting for the living room. Need help

waterlilly

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have been thinking about changing the lighting of our living room. It was during the Christmas and new year celebration that I realized that our living room lighting is so dim.

I searched online for some tips and found an article on how to choose the best lighting for your home. http://www.dunparhomes.com/page/news/news-article/article/choose-best-lighting-home We have a lot of accent light in the living room. But I don't want it to be always cozy especially when there is a get-together or function. I was thinking about getting a Halogen lamp in the living room. We will need it only for the functions.

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

The living room seems to be incomplete without striking light fixtures of pendant lights. It can brighten the seating area or create a focal point. Bluetooth controlled fixtures are in trend by which you’ll be able to switch up the atmosphere and set the mood

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!