Like Sand through the Hourglass....for anyone watching a screen and wants to chat

Wowzers, that new guy Ray is a touch arrogant! Not liking him at all :sad2:

Cracking up that he has been sent to the naughty corner, and that there is a naughty corner :rotfl2:

Talking Big Brother here for those who have no idea what I am talking about :rotfl:

I was, got bored. Totally not into it this time, find some of the girls a bit annoying.

I think I find them all a bit annoying...and crazy :lmao:

The girls that Tom chose...whoa

Just whoa

Psycho much?

I reckon if he asked them to join a polygamist sect with him they'd all say yes...

Being my usual morbid self & watching a documentary on 9/11 on SBS. Every year it's the same & I'm morbidly fascinated with it, so heartbreaking to hear these stories but the survival stories are incredible :,(

Being my usual morbid self & watching a documentary on 9/11 on SBS. Every year it's the same & I'm morbidly fascinated with it, so heartbreaking to hear these stories but the survival stories are incredible :,(

My DH won't watch those shows, but I find them fascinating, I have to wait until they're replayed and he's not home.
There is one on Foxtel tonight and I had to skip past it.

becpee said:
My DH won't watch those shows, but I find them fascinating, I have to wait until they're replayed and he's not home.
There is one on Foxtel tonight and I had to skip past it.

I know right :( my dads the same, I watched about 6 of them in foxtel last year & if he came in I had to stop them. We don't have fox anymore so I'm guessing this is the only 1 for this year. The most intriguing one I've seen is the documentary on the NYC firies by the French brothers, they got the footage of the first plane...very emotional to watch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter