• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lilo Halloween costume??

BridetobeDisney

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a picture of themselves or someone as Lilo from Lilo and Stitch? I like to see adult costumes if possible or kids costumes that could be remade as an adult costume. So far I have found a grass skirt, pink flower for my hair, and wristlets. What should I do as a shirt and to make sure people know I'm Lilo? Thanks so much!!

116347.jpg
[/IMG]
116346.jpg
[/IMG]
71893.jpg

.... for DD (6) and I am not having a lot of luck. Lilo, when dressed in her hula outfit, wears a red top and (according to my daughter) doesn't wear wrist bracelets made of flowers, but she does wear on around her ankle. :confused3 Not sure about the ankle, but she insists. :laughing:

We were out shopping today and found at Gymboree a lei, bracelet with flowers (that we are going to try on her ankle) and a pony tail holder with one white flower. I so hoped we would find sometype of top, but no such luck. I did find an outfit online, at Gymboree, that I am thinking about ordering. It isn't red, but it is the closest I can find this late in the year.

Hi! Thanks for letting me know you are having problems too. I got nervous about people questioning who I was so I decided to completely change our outfits. Now we are going as the wiggles. My DS loves them so much so I figured he would get a kick out of us dressing like them. I'm going to be captain feathersword, DH will be Greg the yellow wiggle and DS will be Anthony the blue wiggle. Someone is making the vest for me and I'm going to get pirate hat and glue feathers on a sword. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for. I was trying to match this photo of Lilo. She does have green wristlets but not flower ones like I found. She has them on her ankles too and a head band that matches. What if you got elastic hair bands and attached fake green leaves with hot glue? She could wear kid size bands on her wrists and adult hairbands on her ankles. like these: http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-50-ELASTIC-COLORFUL-HAIR-TIES_W0QQitemZ130250835972QQihZ003QQcategoryZ105541QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also glue leaves on a head band, just some things I was considering at the time!!:thumbsup2
lilo.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh, thanks for posting that picture. I thought Lilo had something on her wrist, but DD insisted she didn't. I guess she was trying to tell me she didn't wear the "flowers" like I was showing her. LOL

Well, DD may just be going as a hula girl and not Lilo per se. Maybe if she carries a stick doll with her people will figure it out. If she changes her mind we will just go back to being Mulan that she was going to be in the first place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter