Limit of Fastpasses in one day

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
I heard that you can only get 3 Fastpasses per day yet I can’t find this on the Shanghai Disney website? Is it true that you can only get 3, is that an old thing, or has it never been true?

It certainly wasn't the case when we visited in 2017. I'd be surprised if that was true. Unless it's a tactic to force people to purchase additional Fast Passes?

I heard that you can only get 3 Fastpasses per day yet I can’t find this on the Shanghai Disney website? Is it true that you can only get 3, is that an old thing, or has it never been true?

When I went to Shanghai Disneyland a year ago, we got fast passes for Peter Pan, Seven Dwarves Mine Train, TRON and could have gotten more if we had needed to. The limit of three is false.

I agree with the rest of the posts. We started early in the morning and kept getting fast passes for the less popular rides to get them out of the way and eventually we ended up with 8 fast passes in one day off the phone app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!