Limited menus?

Lisa LSR

DIS Veteran
Where can I find what restaurants are open and see their limited menus? The app still shows the full menus.

The app shows the reduced menus for all the open restaurants--disney uses a QR code for the menus and it takes you to the menu on the app/website. On the website, the closed restaurants should say temporarily closed. If you go to make a reservation on the app, it only shows the open restaurants and the current menu.

Ok, I am totally stupid... Where - short of looking for reservations - do you find the menus in the app?? I’m trying to begin making a list for my trip in January of places to consider and figure starting with what is open now will be a good start but cannot find them in the app.

Ok, I am totally stupid... Where - short of looking for reservations - do you find the menus in the app?? I’m trying to begin making a list for my trip in January of places to consider and figure starting with what is open now will be a good start but cannot find them in the app.

click the location tab on the bottom of the app where you look at wait times. At the top change wait times to dining and hit show list to the right.You. An apply filters if you want but when you click on a restaurant there is a menu option

click the location tab on the bottom of the app where you look at wait times. At the top change wait times to dining and hit show list to the right.You. An apply filters if you want but when you click on a restaurant there is a menu option

Fabulous!! Thank you!! My new thing learned for the day!

At the Liberty Tree Tavern, they have an All You Care to Enjoy menu, with just one large main dish on it, a salad, and a dessert. Is is possible for 2 people to split one large main dish between them? There's no way I could possibly eat everything on a Patriot's Platter by myself, my appetite is not that big.

At the Liberty Tree Tavern, they have an All You Care to Enjoy menu, with just one large main dish on it, a salad, and a dessert. Is is possible for 2 people to split one large main dish between them? There's no way I could possibly eat everything on a Patriot's Platter by myself, my appetite is not that big.

I think it is AYCTE and everyone is charged. It is a platter per table, not one per person (unless you are solo, and in my experience the AYCTE places adjust for that).

Thanks Dug720! So my DH and I would only be charged 39.90 for the one plate that both of us will share?

Thanks Dug720! So my DH and I would only be charged 39.90 for the one plate that both of us will share?

Nope. Each of you would be charged. That is the price per butt in seat.

@tnolan
We ate at liberty tree a couple weeks ago. The only thing on the menu is the aycte Patriots platter/salad/toffee cake/drink at $39/person. The meal is served family style.

Thats going to be an expensive meal if we each get charged. I wish Columbia Harbour House was open.

Thats going to be an expensive meal if we each get charged. I wish Columbia Harbour House was open.

Any AYCTE place - be it family-style as they are now or buffet if they ever come back - is the same. The price is per person.

Any AYCTE place - be it family-style as they are now or buffet if they ever come back - is the same. The price is per person.
I hope it doesnt get changed when it returns but Columbia Harbour House is/was a la carte.

I hope it doesnt get changed when it returns but Columbia Harbour House is/was a la carte.

Yes. QS is pretty much always a la carte.

But Liberty Tree is Table Service - and an AYCTE table service at that.

Totally different rules.

If you want table service without having to pay AYCTE, try Skipper Canteen. Not sure what they do about splitting if allowed though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter