Limited time, help me come up with a plan of attack

xavier2001

DIS Veteran
We are going on a Disney Cruise and flying in a few days early to hit up Universal for the first time. Will be myself, my Mom, and my 10 year old twins. We will fly in Friday morning, landing at MCO at 11. We are staying a RPR which gives us express passes. We will have Friday afternoon/evening and all day Saturday for the parks before we board our cruise on Sunday. It will also be the tail end of Spring break week so expecting the parks to be busy. Like many Harry Potter is top on our list. So for all you Universal seasoned Veterans what should our plan of attack be to see the most we can in a short time! Thanks :)

Hi on Friday I would start with whatever park you seem to be more "can't wait to see" since you will be arriving in the afternoon. I would do the rides there then pop into that HP world. If you have time to take the Hogwarts Express over to the other park I would. If not then the next morning go to the HP world first you didn't do, then take the Hogwarts Express to the other side. The Hogwarts Express is really cool and it is a different ride each way. The HP worlds get very crowded late morning to after dinner time. You will have EP for the rides but I think you can enjoy it more with less people. One thing to remember is I am not sure if the Hogwarts Castle show will be on but that can make Hogsmeade very busy at night.

With the EP in the middle of the summer the most I waited for a ride was 20 minutes. Once in awhile one of the real popular rides ( ex. Minion Mayhem) may have a longer wait. You will be able to see and ride what you want with 1 and 1/2 days.

I hope you enjoy it! We love Universal!

Agree with plan from PP. 1 1/2 days with EP will give you a good chance to hit the highlights. Don't forget to also spend some time enjoying RPR. It has a wonderful swimming pool! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter