LinaBell (and any Duffy and Friends) items available at Aulani?

BingandNelsonFan

Mouseketeer
Someone I know will be going to Aulani in a couple of months, and they've offered to pick up any Duffy and Friends items that I'd like. It's been over a year since anyone I know went to Aulani, so I'm not exactly sure what's available. Any chance anyone has taken recent pictures of any LinaBell (or any Duffy and Friends) items currently available? Or, if someone is currently there and willing to photograph some things, I'd really appreciate it! Do they have any mini plush keychains of LinaBell?

Thanks so much!!

If you check YouTube, recent videos are showing LinaBelle and other Duffy & Friends merchandise.

The only recent one that's coming up for me doesn't actually show LinaBell or any specific Duffy and Friends merch, outside of an Olu pin and phone holder.

I typed “Aulani merchandise” and filtered only to show videos posted within a year or a month. You should see a few videos posted within 1-2 months showing Aulani merchandise.

We just got back and I definitely saw a regular sized LinaBell plush, as well as other Duffy and friends merch in the gift shop. I don’t recall seeing a mini plush keychain of her and don’t have any pictures from the gift shop. I’d ask again closer to her trip, as inventory might change in a couple of months. It was more variety than I’ve seen at the Poly or anywhere else.

Last edited:
We just got back and I definitely saw a regular sized LinaBell plush, as well as other Duffy and friends merch in the gift shop. I don’t recall seeing a mini plush keychain of her and don’t have any pictures from the gift shop. I’d ask again closer to her trip, as inventory might change in a couple of months. It was more variety than I’ve seen at the Poly or anywhere else.

Thanks! I'll post again a bit closer then. That's good to hear. I'm just crazy about Duffy and Friends, so this is a cool opportunity.

Yes, saw LinaBell, Olu, Duffy there When we were there in April. They didn’t have a full sized Olu so I had to make do with the backpack and mini keychain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter