• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Line drying clothes

You should have heard the laughter behind me from my kids when I pulled that pic up just now. They didn't think we'd really post that. Silly kids. :3dglasses

LMAO Lisa, That is a good indication to the fun that went on this weekend. Sorry we missed it!
You'll have to join us on the next one!

You should have heard the laughter behind me from my kids when I pulled that pic up just now. They didn't think we'd really post that. Silly kids. :3dglasses
They are so cute! So have they forgotten about neener neener neener yet? Oops!

Sounds like it musta been a good time had by ya'll, :thumbsup2

So now how bout some more pics other than destroy'n the all the surrounding forest,:thumbsup2

Sounds like it musta been a good time had by ya'll, :thumbsup2

So now how bout some more pics other than destroy'n the all the surrounding forest,:thumbsup2

It was indeed a wonderful time. Although I think that TCD is the only one here who could pull off a non Fort trip report (hey - I made a rhyme! :rotfl:). I posted a bunch of them on FB. Maybe if you ask nicely, Denise will show them to you. ;)

may this thread never die....... IMO, because I'm a big blowhard.

Long live the line drying clothes thread. ILO.

I think that for us will be useful to find really compact drying cloth rack that could be taken along to the trip. I mean it should be really little in folded state. Have you ever met tiny drying racks ?

We have this one that we take with us.

vacations 035 copy.jpg

Folds up and lays flat in the trunk of the car. Can pick them up at Wal-Mart. We got this one at an auction for $5.

Not sure how compact you are looking for. Getting too compact means it loses it's usefulness.

Perhaps this one?

images

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter