Little time.... what to do?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
We are a family of 5, with the 3 kids 18 and over.

We are visiting the LA area for 4 nights. Full days 1 and 3 will be at DL/CA. We are staying at the GC on points (might as well use my points there and stay for no cash!).

The day we arrive at Anaheim, we are coming from San Luis Obispo, so we have a portion of that day as well.

So.... I am looking for suggestions to do with the full day in between the 2 Disney Days.

All any suggestions for an interesting place to dine that isn't Disney would also be appreciated!

Many thanks.....

---Paul in Southern NJ

There are I am sure bus tours of LA/ Hollywood you can take ( or a do it yourself one).
If you have a car you can checkout the Pacific Ocean. Huntington Beach is about 30 to 40 minutes west of DL (depending on traffic). One of our favorite vacation locations. Decent selection of restaurants, great beach and good public facilities. We loved Duke's it is street level with tables overlooking the beach. Then go watch the sun set into the ocean.
If you like baseball checkout the Angels schedule to see South Jersey's own Mike Trout play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter