Live from OKW

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
I checked in yesterday. My assigned Villa had been trashed so it wasn't ready at 4pm .. :headache: .. but I was given a beautiful Villa off Miller's Road. It's gorgeous and quiet. Plus I found a Mickey ice cream bar in the freezer. :mickeybar

yay! I hope you have a nice trip, we checked-out yesterday and flew home last night. A little girl on our DME cried to the airport and said she didnt want to leave WDW, I could symp. with her! We had an awesome week so I hope you do as well, the crowds were like summer crowds at times, but the weather was a nice low 80s although I hear it will be going up this week. Make sure you take advantage of the fast passes and EMH!!
..have great trip!!

We've been at OKW since Monday. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we're enjoying ours.

Sorry the room deal wasnt so great but it sounds like things went in a better direction anyway. Hope yall have a great trip!

We are just back from OKW and were down Miller's road in building 21. We really enjoyed that building and the views. Sigh...it was over just way too fast! Enjoy it while you can!!!!

we leave in 31 days for 3 nights at POP and 7 nights at OKW. Can't come soon enough. Hope you have a great trip:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing!! I leave for my 1st ever stay @ OKW in about 15 hours and I am very excited:thumbsup2

So... Did you eat the MICB in the freezer? :)

Yes and it was delicious!

I also hope the trashers get billed. For a room to not be ready at 4pm and the CM's weren't sure when it would be it had to be bad. It makes me so mad whenever I hear about these problems. If it was a Member who rented out points that Member should be contacted ASAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter