Live from Universal & Sapphire Falls 5/24-5/27

We definitely enjoy our UO vacations! We have a relaxed, fun time while there, enjoy the terrific resorts and team members there, and come home feeling like we had a vacation- relaxed and recharged!

Thanks to all who were reading along on my first TR!

Now, it's time to plan our next trip!!

See you soon!

IMG_2042_opt.jpg

Glad you had such a good trip Patty and enjoyed Sapphire.....

Maggie is such a sweetheart and has been with them since they opened.........adore her! She takes terrible pictures though........lol......every one she has taken of us has been blurry........but so nice!

Till next time.........

Glad you had such a good trip Patty and enjoyed Sapphire.....

Maggie is such a sweetheart and has been with them since they opened.........adore her! She takes terrible pictures though........lol......every one she has taken of us has been blurry........but so nice!

Till next time.........

Yes- amazing trip!!

Thanks for the heads up about picture taking! LOL! Brittany took the one of us!

Fun report Patty. Very much enjoyed reading about what you liked and did live. Awesome that you decided to upgrade to Premier. I've had a Preferred for more than a few years now, but each time I think about upgrading, I don't. I did upgrade to the 3 park last year though, as I've been at VB several times in October, once in December, and now will go a few times in August. That extra Premier discount is nice, and I may spring for the pictures this summer too. Like that they include the ride pictures, and you can see them right away, on phone or other device.

I enjoyed your live report and you have me wanting to give SF a try just like schumi.

I too have debated on upgrading to premier but we usually go during HHN when the parks close early so the after 4 express wouldn't be beneficial. I could use the HHN ticket for a quick solo trip though :scratchin

Fun report Patty. Very much enjoyed reading about what you liked and did live. Awesome that you decided to upgrade to Premier. I've had a Preferred for more than a few years now, but each time I think about upgrading, I don't. I did upgrade to the 3 park last year though, as I've been at VB several times in October, once in December, and now will go a few times in August. That extra Premier discount is nice, and I may spring for the pictures this summer too. Like that they include the ride pictures, and you can see them right away, on phone or other device.

Thanks for reading along!! I think the Premier will be a good value for us! And I love the photo package! It's our second year of purchasing this! They keep adding photographers around the park and with the characters. And the ride photos are fun to have!

I enjoyed your live report and you have me wanting to give SF a try just like schumi.

I too have debated on upgrading to premier but we usually go during HHN when the parks close early so the after 4 express wouldn't be beneficial. I could use the HHN ticket for a quick solo trip though :scratchin

Thanks for following along! Sapphire Falls is AMAZING!!! Once we purchased AP's we have "found" ways of getting down to Orlando more often. While we absolutely love HRH, we wanted to try to save some $$ by staying at SF. That's why we decided to upgrade to Premier- so that we could save $$ at one of the other hotels while still enjoying EP benefits. So, I'm confident that if you do upgrade at some point, you will find a way to get the most out of the ticket!:rolleyes1

Great trip report, awesome pictures pattyw.

The Sapphire Falls is beautiful and welcoming. Always nice to hear others like it so much too.

So nice to see a happy family on vacation.

Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation.

I will have to keep the Minion breakfast in mind.

Great trip report, awesome pictures pattyw.

The Sapphire Falls is beautiful and welcoming. Always nice to hear others like it so much too.

So nice to see a happy family on vacation.

Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation.

I will have to keep the Minion breakfast in mind.

Thanks for reading along, Robo!!

We absolutely fell in love with Sapphire Falls!! So glad we tried it! will definitely return!!

We really enjoyed the Minion breakfast. You're seated at a 10 top table and another family at our table was a table of parents and college age daughter. So we weren't the only all adult family! I did see others as well. Sometimes I feel funny as all adults at a character meal, but we're just big kids!! And I love the Despicable Me characters! The character interaction was very good, too!!

We really enjoyed the Minion breakfast. You're seated at a 10 top table and another family at our table was a table of parents and college age daughter. So we weren't the only all adult family! I did see others as well. Sometimes I feel funny as all adults at a character meal, but we're just big kids!! And I love the Despicable Me characters! The character interaction was very good, too!!

We do love those Minions too.

I'am right along with you. Universal brings out the kid in me.

I think I may try a live TR in December when I go. I find that "real world" stuff and work just prevents me from doing them after the fact. Last September my brother and I took a water taxi over to SF to check it out, and it was so pretty. We didn't stop at Strongwater, just walked through, it was empty at the time. It certainly looked like a great place to hang out!

I think I may try a live TR in December when I go. I find that "real world" stuff and work just prevents me from doing them after the fact. Last September my brother and I took a water taxi over to SF to check it out, and it was so pretty. We didn't stop at Strongwater, just walked through, it was empty at the time. It certainly looked like a great place to hang out!

Great!

Give us a heads up if you do a live report in December

I’ll follow along when you do it

Great! I’m in! I love to read about other people’s trips and experiences. I feel our trips are much better because of all I’ve learned from the TRs!

It was easier for me to do it as our trip went along! I’ve learned so much from the posters here that I felt compelled to share my experiences in case I could help others!

I always learn something new when I read live reports

I have gone yearly since 1992 and find something different in the parks each trip

Yes- between the changes/updates happening all the time in the parks and reading about what others see and do that we haven't experienced, each vacation is different!

So, when people say to me- Aren't you sick of going to Orlando and standing in long lines at the same rides, I tell them that there's always something new to do in the parks and Orlando!

What a great little trip report! I really enjoyed your live reporting format. We will be there next week and I can't wait!

What a great little trip report! I really enjoyed your live reporting format. We will be there next week and I can't wait!

Thank you so much for reading along!:) I appreciate the feedback!

Have a great time next week! I'd love to hear about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter