Live now at OKW. Ask any questions you want

I saw a video today where the vlogger was able to board a bus to Boardwalk from Disney Springs with no checking that he was staying on property (he wasn't since he is a local). After walking around the Boardwalk area he took a bus back to Disney Springs and then later took a bus to the Grand Floridian. In both cases he didn't enter any resort buildings, just walked around. I would guess your chances are good if you go from resort --> bus to Disney Springs --> bus to another resort. Hard to believe they would have a CM at every resort building entrance to check people walking in.

I think the only place checking is the guard house.

Avoid the guard house if you want to go from resort to resort

Are there still designated smoking areas there? Going down with my mother in law and don’t want to hear it lol.

Thanks for the information. Nice to hear something about what’s going on.

Thank you so much for the live report.

Now is probably the best time to be there/travel. Less people and everything spotless.

No restrictions on pool hours/limit/capacity it seems. Good to know.

Thank you so much for the live report.

Now is probably the best time to be there/travel. Less people and everything spotless.

No restrictions on pool hours/limit/capacity it seems. Good to know.

The room was spotless. I mean not one bit of dust anywhere and I checked all over.

Both OKW and Kidani were also spotless.

They were people cleaning and disinfecting at both hotels often.

Do you plan on resort hopping? I would be interested to see if you can go from your resort into another resort's lounge or QS - wait, did you already do this at AKL? Or were you already there for a reservation? Basically I want to know if we can go from Copper Creek to Poly and get some dole whip.

Do you plan on resort hopping? I would be interested to see if you can go from your resort into another resort's lounge or QS - wait, did you already do this at AKL? Or were you already there for a reservation? Basically I want to know if we can go from Copper Creek to Poly and get some dole whip.
I had a reservation at Kidani thats how I got past the guard booth.

As of right now, it seems the only way to go to a different resort without a reservation is through disney springs on the busses.

People boarding the busses at disney springs are not being checked. At least they were not Monday.

No.

Jambo house is completely closed right now. Blocked off with a security guard cant get anywhere near it.
I'm thinking of renting dvc points for Jambo house DVC next month when it opens. Does anyone know if the pool there will be open for dvc guests? I'm a little nervous about Kidani pool having way too many people

I'm thinking of renting dvc points for Jambo house DVC next month when it opens. Does anyone know if the pool there will be open for dvc guests? I'm a little nervous about Kidani pool having way too many people

I dont know the answer to that.

But I was at kidani pool yesterday afternoon and there were more people than i expected.

Would you mind asking about pin-trading?

I’ve seen “no pin trading”, but also “no pin-trading with cast members’ lanyards, but there will be pin boards”. Would love to know which it is - thanks!

And thanks for all of the 1st hand reporting you’ve already done.

Would you mind asking about pin-trading?

I’ve seen “no pin trading”, but also “no pin-trading with cast members’ lanyards, but there will be pin boards”. Would love to know which it is - thanks!

And thanks for all of the 1st hand reporting you’ve already done.

I DID NOT see any pin trading anywhere. I was in the shops at both Kidani and OKW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter