LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone else is concerned, I got a very prompt response from the email linked above (Kalia.hylton) and was able to get my refund within a week. Thanks @babeblews for the pointer!

May I also add that Kalia was excellent with our tickets, a very prompt response.

Thanks @babeblews
Kalia was my supervisor, when i first joined them back in 2017 kalia was my mentor and trainer... i was her protege... i miss my job and i miss my guests. hope you are all hanging in there...

Did you get a response from that email?

I emailed and left a message for the agent who helped us purchase the vouchers and got no response. When I called the main line it let me select an existing reservation but then just rang and rang and hung up on me. I’d like a refund on our tickets so willing to email a random agent if necessary.

Did you get a response from that email?

I emailed and left a message for the agent who helped us purchase the vouchers and got no response. When I called the main line it let me select an existing reservation but then just rang and rang and hung up on me. I’d like a refund on our tickets so willing to email a random agent if necessary.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Has anyone else been waiting more than 10 weeks for their refund? It’ll be 11 weeks already tomorrow (since May 13th) and I just want to know if that’s a normal time frame for others or if there’s something gone wrong with just my refund.

@califlorican -- I've been waiting since April 17 (for a trip originally scheduled to occur in June). I've had multiple contacts and currently Kaylia is looking into it for me, but frankly I've also turned this into my credit card company for them to pursue as I'm concerned about seeing my refund.

Does anyone besides me think the title should be amended to "tickets no longer available again" or "as of <date>"?

I don't think anyone really knows if or when LMT will be offering tickets again.

I'm still waiting too. I requested a refund the beginning of June. I've tried emailing Kaylia, but so far, she hasn't responded. (Emailed her about 2 weeks ago).

I just received an email today saying that the refund has been processed and I should see it back on my card in 7-14 days. Hopefully that means others waiting will be getting it soon too!

I just received an email today saying that the refund has been processed and I should see it back on my card in 7-14 days. Hopefully that means others waiting will be getting it soon too!
I am so very happy to hear that.. this has been a very difficult time for all of us and i knew that Kalia would take care of you she is the best... she was my supervisor and boss and i miss my job and her as well. please stay safe and keep a look out for that refund so sorry it took so long.

Betty

Hi all, I emailed Kalia this past week and she offered my the ticket or the refund. I accepted the ticket and just receive the voucher! It says an expiration date of January 12, 2022!! Here is a screenshot of the voucher. I entered the ticket into the app and it was validated by Disney - it does not list an expiration date, but I'll be saving the voucher for use in 2021 if needed for proof.

I just received a voucher from what used to be LMTC (originally ordered in Jan, 2020 for an April trip) and the expiration date is January 12, 2022. Screenshot attached. Is it because I was just issued the voucher? I wonder if I had received the voucher when purchased or just before they closed if the expiration would be 2021? 514454

@califlorican -- I've been waiting since April 17 (for a trip originally scheduled to occur in June). I've had multiple contacts and currently Kaylia is looking into it for me, but frankly I've also turned this into my credit card company for them to pursue as I'm concerned about seeing my refund.
Just an update and plug for Kalia -- I heard back from her today that my refund is in flight and I should see it back in 7-10 days. So I'm not considering this closed until I see the $$ back, but good signs that it's progressing.

Hi all, I emailed Kalia this past week and she offered my the ticket or the refund. I accepted the ticket and just receive the voucher! It says an expiration date of January 12, 2022!! Here is a screenshot of the voucher. I entered the ticket into the app
and it was validated by Disney - it does not list an expiration date, but I'll be saving the voucher for use in 2021 if needed for proof.
View attachment 514453
They just sent a pdf of the voucher and it has a different expiration date - back to 2021. Darn!

I just received a voucher from what used to be LMTC (originally ordered in Jan, 2020 for an April trip) and the expiration date is January 12, 2022. Screenshot attached. Is it because I was just issued the voucher? I wonder if I had received the voucher when purchased or just before they closed if the expiration would be 2021? View attachment 514454
Just got a pdf of the voucher and it had a 2021 expiration date. Darn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter