Loblaws Bread Gift card

Received both my card and DH the last couple days and we registered for them the first day it was possible.

I have not received my card, but yesterday received an email saying they need more info from me. Either scan a utility bill in my name or scan my drivers license. Has anyone else encountered this?

I have not received my card, but yesterday received an email saying they need more info from me. Either scan a utility bill in my name or scan my drivers license. Has anyone else encountered this?

No. I only filled the online form.

Definitely do not do any of this without contacting Loblaws directly, using a phone number you searched up, not one from the email.

It sounds suspiciously like a phishing scam email.

ETA: This is one of the reasons I did not apply to get the gift card.

If you read the fine print, they said some people may have to provide more info - it's not a scam many people are getting those emails. If you go right on the loblaw website and enter the code they gave you, it will say more info required.

Has anyone received a follow up email from Loblaws requesting a photocopy of a utility bill or a valid driver's license to confirm residential address?

Has anyone received a follow up email from Loblaws requesting a photocopy of a utility bill or a valid driver's license to confirm residential address?

According to current news coverage, a lot of people have been asked for i.d. Not sure, but I think that a protest is/has been/will be organized. Personally, I am waiting for the payout from what will certainly be a significant judgment against all the co-conspirators.

My daughter received this e-mail as well. Problem is, she lives at home and does not have a utility bill. She does not have a drivers' license. She will be in high school until age 21.

We wrote back to them explaining this and have not heard back from them.

My daughter received this e-mail as well. Problem is, she lives at home and does not have a utility bill. She does not have a drivers' license. She will be in high school until age 21.

We wrote back to them explaining this and have not heard back from them.

How old is your daughter? Did she reach the age of majority between these dates? Eligibility for this program is simple and straightforward. You are eligible to receive a $25 Loblaw Card if, in the period between January 1, 2002 and March 1, 2015... Someone on another group said her DD didn't qualify as she was only 18 now (not 18 in 2015)
Does she have a school report card? Something showing an address?

Received both our cards this week and after a bit of a hassle I registered them online (wouldn't work in Chrome) I would not have been impressed if they had chosen us to provide *extra info* no way i would send anything that thru email, don't care who is asking!
If you haven't seen this video by This Hour has 22 Minutes ( or even if you have!) it's worth a look
Bread cost whatever Galen Weston says ...

I got mine last week.
I registered as soon as it was open.

Activated it but have not used it yet.

I finally received one this week. Should get the other one in a couple of weeks. I have not seen very many come through my register at NO Frills where I work casual.

I see that someone used theirs for a Disney gift card. Has anybody combined 2 on one purchase? I’d like to use both of ours for a $50 Disney gift card, or should I stick to 2x$25 on two separate transactions?

I see that someone used theirs for a Disney gift card. Has anybody combined 2 on one purchase? I’d like to use both of ours for a $50 Disney gift card, or should I stick to 2x$25 on two separate transactions?

If you are wanting to do that...make sure when you make that purchase you have other grocery items and do it that way. The cashier may do it without any groceries, but the policy is not to do that. You can't buy a gc with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts