Location of new restaurant?

MS Sweety

MS Tinkerbell
I've read where there is a new restaurant named Homecomin' with southern based cuisine from Art Smith at Hollywood Studios but can't locate it on any of the maps or under the dining sites. Does anyone know the exact location of it and would that be considered a table service on the dining plan?

I've read where there is a new restaurant named Homecomin' with southern based cuisine from Art Smith at Hollywood Studios but can't locate it on any of the maps or under the dining sites. Does anyone know the exact location of it and would that be considered a table service on the dining plan?

Homecomin’ has been there for a few years but is located in Disney Springs. Yes, it is on the DDP, and it is wonderful.

Homecomin’ has been there for a few years but is located in Disney Springs. Yes, it is on the DDP, and it is wonderful.
My husband is really wanting to go there since they specialize in fried chicken and he loves him some fried chicken! :love: When I went to My Disney Experience and under theme park dining I didn't see it.

Not to burst any bubbles here, because I too love the chicken there, but isnt Homecomin , one of the restaurants that's supposed to be letting their people go after the end of April...I thought I read that they were paying them their benefits until then ... :confused3

Yes, easier for them to collect unemployment. If they were still on staff but working no shifts then the wouldn't be able to collect unemployment. Better getting some money than no money. There was actually another thread about this.

For full service restaurants, esp independently owned. The staff become like a family. When I worked in restaurants during college, my initial social group was dorm mates eventually moving off campus into apartments. However, my social group turned into coworkers at the restaurants. After work we could go to bars and bottle clubs (after the bars closed). Hit the beach take a vacation together.

At the end of this, if a staff member wants to come back, they most likelywould get preference. Even if it is just because they don't need to be trained on the restaurant's systems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!