Long island new york dvc members page

Will you be visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD this summer?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Just canceled June....which used 106 2018 points that were banked...those points are toast! But my borrowed 2020 points were put back...and I was able to bank the remainder of my 2019....(September use year) - now to try and get a 2BR res for November....but we're all healthy so I"m trying to put it all in perspective.

Just canceled June....which used 106 2018 points that were banked...those points are toast! But my borrowed 2020 points were put back...and I was able to bank the remainder of my 2019....(September use year) - now to try and get a 2BR res for November....but we're all healthy so I"m trying to put it all in perspective.
I've had lots of luck twice with last minute cancellations where DVC gave me back my points, so I shouldn't complain . . . BUT they should really be giving back people their points now.

WOW! I started this Long Island group 15 years ago. My how time fly's. I'd like to get the group going again. Is anyone still out there?

Who’s going to WDW this year? We have Dvc HH booked for October. Hoping to go back to WDW in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter