Looking for Groot!

bpesch

DIS Veteran
We will be in WDW 1-5 Oct 18 and are looking for Groot. There have been sippy cups and other Groot items in the past but I can't find anything current about what might be available. Any current sightings would be much appreciated!

If you're a big Groot fan I assume you're aware that you can meet Baby Groot with Starlord? It's such a fun M&G! I don't have any info on merchandise though. Have fun!

I did know that but thank you for reminding me! The fact that I've gotten no responses is not encouraging to me. I keep hoping but....

There is some stuff in Disney springs marvel store and Hollywood studios. Trust me. My son is 20and Groot crazy.

If you're a big Groot fan I assume you're aware that you can meet Baby Groot with Starlord? It's such a fun M&G! I don't have any info on merchandise though. Have fun!

Sadly it’s being reported that the Starlord and Groot M&G is ending this month.

Sadly it’s being reported that the Starlord and Groot M&G is ending this month.
Oh no!!! I'm not too surprised as the location was temporary, but I'm so sad - it's such a good one! And the line is always long. Even without it really being advertised it's still very popular.

Oh no!!! I'm not too surprised as the location was temporary, but I'm so sad - it's such a good one! And the line is always long. Even without it really being advertised it's still very popular.

I'm trying to convince myself that the line was unbearable or the M&G itself was awful since we don't go until November and never got a chance to see it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter