Looking for help from someone going in April

LisaInNc

Succulent Wild Woman
If you don't play VMK and booked a trip with the Disneyland Travel comapny for a DLR trip there will be three VMK cards in your package. They look like baseball cards.

If you are not going to use them I would greatly love to have the codes. On the back of each card there is a long code, that is what I need. You can PM me.

I have a pair of new Gold Mickey ears that I will be winning to send you as a Thank You.

Bump

Someone must have these cards that are not going to use them. The package with them started going out last week.

PLEASE! :worship: :worship: :worship:

I just booked a package today. I am not exactly sure what you are talking about since I have not received anything yet but I would be happy to send you what you need once I get it.

Edited to add:
Shoot, I just realized that I might not be getting any since I booked with AAA. Sorry.

Hi

I think it is only when you book through the Disney Travel Company but if you get your paperwork look for 3 trading cards they have Stitch one them. On the back is a long code with letters and number. That code is what I need. I don't actually need the cards.

Many thansk if you get it.

If anyone can help I would truely appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter