Looking for Little Mermaid (the original) code

CAFarmerGirl

Mouseketeer
I figured the only way my dd will be able to see the Little Mermaid is if we find a reward code and purchase the online version.

I have the following code I could trade (Blu-Ray/DVD combo):
The Princess and the Frog

I actually have about 8 others, but I just took them all out of their cases before realizing they are not labeled with the movie name!!:headache:

I figured the only way my dd will be able to see the Little Mermaid is if we find a reward code and purchase the online version.

I have the following code I could trade (Blu-Ray/DVD combo):
The Princess and the Frog

I actually have about 8 others, but I just took them all out of their cases before realizing they are not labeled with the movie name!!:headache:

Most public libraries have videos/dvds you can borrow. Have you checked to see if your local library has it?

Also, do you have a working vcr? Many people are getting rid of their video tape collections in favor of blurays. Check a used book store/goodwill/red-white-blue store. You may find a LM video for less than $5. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter