Looking for pals for my boys! 5/15/04

NYDisneyMom

I need to have a vacation planned at all times...
Okay..I did post over on the cruise meets thread but so far there's only two other posters going on our cruise -- 5/15/04 Eastern.

My two boys are 7 and 9 and I was wondering if anyone else has kids that age that will be cruising with us so the kids can maybe become pen pals or just have someone kinda familiar at the clubs with them.

I'm getting sooo excited already! :hyper:

Originally posted by NYDisneyMom

My two boys are 7 and 9 and I was wondering if anyone else has kids that age that will be cruising with us so the kids can maybe become pen pals or just have someone kinda familiar at the clubs with them.

I'm getting sooo excited already! :hyper:

Ooh! I'm so excited too! My daughter turns 7 a week before the cruise! I would love to meet up with you and perhaps the kids can hang out together at the pool and club. My neice and nephew are going also (4 & 5) but my daughter was always looking for other kids to play with at the pool last year.
Will your sons be spilt up in the clubs?

HI, WE ARE ON THE 5/15 CRUISE. AND QUESS WHAT? WE ARE ALSO FROM NEW YORK (STATEN ISLAND). I HAVE TWIN GIRLS, AGE 8 AND A SON AGE 4. MY NIECE AND NEPHEW ARE ALO GOING. THEY ARE 1 AND A HALF AND 4. MY GIRLS WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH YOUR KIDS AT THE POOL. THEY LOVE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE CRUISE. MY HUSBAND THINKS THAT I AM GETTING A LITTLE OBSESSIVE ABOUT IT, THOUGH. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Originally posted by tammy bell
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE CRUISE. MY HUSBAND THINKS THAT I AM GETTING A LITTLE OBSESSIVE ABOUT IT, THOUGH. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Wow, your husband sounds just like mine. :rolleyes: I have a husband thinks the vacation actually starts May 14th!!? Can you believe that? :hyper: I can't sit still, I talk about it at the dinner table, with everyone I speak with. He is great vacation man when he is on vacation, but before then he's no fun!:jester:
I am going to PM you with our email address and other stuff.
My niece and nephew are also going, (4 yr old girl, 5 year old boy).
My name is Jen by the way, I look forward to meeting you.
:wave2:

WHAT ARE YOUR TRAVEL PLANS? WE ARE DRIVING DOWN WITH MY PARENTS AND MY BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY ARE FLYING. WE PLAN TO BE IN ORLANDO BY THURSDAY AND GO TO THE MK ON FRIDAY FOR A DAY. MY HUSBAND SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE YOUR HUSBAND. I JUST HAVE TO POINT HIM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND HE GOES. HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE TO PREVIEW THE MENUS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

Originally posted by tammy bell
WHAT ARE YOUR TRAVEL PLANS? HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE TO PREVIEW THE MENUS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

LOL, Same here! He could care less! As long as he has his verandah to get back to he is a happy man!
We are flying down Friday afternoon, staying in Cocoa Beach and getting to Port Saturday morning after we return the rental.

It sounds like my DD (9) and DS (4) will have plenty of friends in the clubs, at the pool and all over the ship!

Talk about getting obessed....we play "would you rather?" every night at the dinner table and it seems as if every question revolves around the cruise! Since this will be our first, but probably not last cruise, we have watched the travel channel everytime the ship has been featured. I feel like I have already been on it!

WE TAPED THE TRAVEL CHANNEL SPECIAL AND HAVE WATCHED IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I THINK THAT I HAVE IT MEMORIZED.

Originally posted by tink5697
I didn't even notice before! Where in NY are you from? We are on Long Island.

We're on Long Island, too!! How cool! We're in Sayville! You guys want to start and email loop so we can talk off the boards?? Let me know and I'll PM you my email address!

My boys are 7 and 9...and I'm going to *try* to keep them in the same club if I can bump the 7 yr old up to the 8-9 group. It probably won't happen, though, and I've warned him about it, that's why I was hoping to find someone he could hang with in the club.

I'm so excited!! My husband thinks I've completely lost my mind!!

Tammy....you PM'd me with your email address but I screwed up and it got lost in cyber space. ;) PM me again, okay?! I'd think it'd be fun if we got a little email loop going with everyone here so we can get to know each other a little before the cruise!

:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter