Looking for Park Buddy...Tired of Disney Alone

just got back last night...; flew into detroit from orlando ........... what a shock! 87 degrees to wind chill of 13 below......... not cool..... no., really really cold. wish I would have thought to ask for company. stayed at wilderness lodge for a couple days, and 3 at shades of green. for all you who dont know, shades of green is one of the best resorts on the property I have seen. you need a military id though...... we got the salute 5 day pass for $99 what a deal! certainly worth it. next solo trip in two months............ anyone there in feb?

Yup 4th thru 11th at POP!!!

Heading to the WORLD feb 14-21 stayin at music. Anyone else goin to be there around those dates?

Hi Everyone - It looks like I will be flying solo in March. I will be at the ASMovie - my first value resort. So it be known....36, single looking for a dinner or park buddy.

Then I will be back in July (OKW) with my family but would still love to meet up with others. 7/3 - 7/9/10, then possibly again in October for the Food & Wine event.

Gotta love the AP and relatives with DVC though I am paying for the trip in March and driving down from Charlotte, NC.

I'm doing SWW solo May 18 - 28. You do not need to be into Star Wars. I've got a whole week worth of non Star Wars things planned. A whole day or half, or even just grabbing a meal!;)

The best thing is I'm Going to Disney Again!!:woohoo:

Heading to the WORLD feb 14-21 stayin at music. Anyone else goin to be there around those dates?

in on the 14th at ASMo... then to cbr on 15th and 16th... we have lunch sitting in China at 1:30PM if interested :)

Hi everyone, I am a nice single guy who is going to be at the world April 8th through the 23rd and just looking for a single solo woman between 40 and 56 to be a ride buddy or just hang out at any of the parks (I have AP). I would love to meet up with another Disney fan. Post or PM me.

OK, age and gender aren't all that important, just some one to hang with.
:rotfl2:

well hoping to move there shortly.
make an offer on a house in Davenport. It is a short sale. and the bank is the problem.

my agent thinks it will be in March or early April. so once there would love to meet some disers.

love all the parks - but my favorites are MK and Epcot. have an annual pass now.

well hoping to move there shortly.
make an offer on a house in Davenport. It is a short sale. and the bank is the problem.

my agent thinks it will be in March or early April. so once there would love to meet some disers.

love all the parks - but my favorites are MK and Epcot. have an annual pass now.

Good Luck to you with the house! How exciting :goodvibes we moved to Polk City (it will be 2 yrs ago this Sept from NY) and I really only know a small handful or people & DH is over road trucker. Davenport was our first choice as we have a horse and a few of the CMs at Ft Wilderness live in that area. If you want to PM me when you move here I would LOVE to have another Disser to get together with :wizard:

Ruthie

I live in St Petersburg FL and would be at Disney every weekend if I could but settle for once a month typically. Looking for someone who loves Disney just as much and enjoy the parks with.

I live in St Petersburg FL and would be at Disney every weekend if I could but settle for once a month typically. Looking for someone who loves Disney just as much and enjoy the parks with.

come join us starting Sunday :)... Reb and Wasre are they now and so is Disnut###:woohoo:

I'm always up for a meet !! Not sure when my next trip is though !! But I do know there are HUGE plans for Meets in 2012 !! Check out Jordans TR !! He is the original planner of PEEPFEST 2012 !!!!!!

I'll be staying at the Pop May 30 - Jun 5 this year. If anyone is interested in meeting up, please let me know.

I'm always up for a meet !! Not sure when my next trip is though !! But I do know there are HUGE plans for Meets in 2012 !! Check out Jordans TR !! He is the original planner of PEEPFEST 2012 !!!!!!

2012 wow hope to find fellow partners in crime for Disney visits before then

I am 38, live in NJ but will be visiting family in the Orlando area in September and I want to visit the parks for a few days. I am flexable on the dates (month & day) but was thinking aound the last week in Septmeber. I am an adult who loves to act like a kid in Disney. I go on every attraction, know alot of backstorys on the attractions and trivia. I can go from opening to close. My dates are open so all I need is another Disneyholic who is ready for some fun. I am fun guy who loves to laugh, and have a great time with an open mind to do anything once. I guess that's why I am trying this cuz I never did the solo thing before but you only live once. Its a small world after all....Is'nt it?

I am 38, live in NJ but will be visiting family in the Orlando area in September and I want to visit the parks for a few days. I am flexable on the dates (month & day) but was thinking aound the last week in Septmeber. I am an adult who loves to act like a kid in Disney. I go on every attraction, know alot of backstorys on the attractions and trivia. I can go from opening to close. My dates are open so all I need is another Disneyholic who is ready for some fun. I am fun guy who loves to laugh, and have a great time with an open mind to do anything once. I guess that's why I am trying this cuz I never did the solo thing before but you only live once. Its a small world after all....Is'nt it?

where abouts in Joisey ????:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!