hmdelf

Mouseketeer
MY GOAL: To lose 60 pounds

MY PLAN:
Exercise:C25K - walking on off days- add in Zumba
Diet: focus on fruits, veggies,and whole grains/ decrease processed foods

PROGRESS:
4/1/11: 60 pounds to go

So, I am thinking that we are going to go to Disney in April of 2012. I would love to be more healthy, at or near my goal weight and celebrate with a family portrait session at WDW!!! Come along and follow my progress.

***I don't have prefect grammar. I am not always funny. I am what I am. Take it or leave it. Any constructive criticism is welcome

Don't focus on fruits and veggies but instead make them the center of your universe. Add in nuts (if you're not allergic), olive oil, Greek yogurt, avocado and most importantly, lean protein. Having a beautiful body is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise. I used to do 80% exercise and 20% nutrition and it kept me fat.

Sugar and excessive breads (which is sugar), excessive rice and flour products are hunger promoting foods. They keep you wanting more and more.

thank you so much for the advice. I love it. I am not allergic to nuts and have found a love for them only recently. We do use olive oil and avocados!!! I just need to refocus!!!n
BTW_I am thinking from your name that we are neighbors (live in CT).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter