Looks like there is a chance of rain for MLK weekend

azgal81

<font color=blue>I am such a big fan of color<br><
For our three days in the park it is supposed to be sunny for two and rainy for our last day Saturday. I don't mind the rain at all in Arizona we don't see much, so if it does rain hopefully that will control the crowd control a little. Although the ten day forecast might be too far in advance to tell for sure yet. Then I can go on the water rides and not worry about getting wet since I will be already! I dont really have a point to my post I just wanted to share the forecast since I know quite a few others are going next week as well.

I think it's still a little too far out. I checked that weekend today too. Weather Channel shows rain, but Acuweather shows sunny, no rain.

We've done DL in the rain before, so if needed, we'll just do it again. Sure wish I was there now though. My boss is and called to tell me it's 85 degrees.

Will this be a flipflop kind of day at the park or will it be too cold to go with flipflops?

azgal81 said:
so if it does rain hopefully that will control the crowd control a little

Now that is a good way to think about it. I'll be there Friday night & Saturday and I was hoping for good weather. I like your thinking about lower crowds if it rains. I will be happy either way.

Nice to see I am not the only one checking weather, we leave in three weeks and I keep checking accuweather and weather.com I know they aren't for this far out, and not too accurate till the end, but I can't help it....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter