Loss of a Young Diser

donnettar, :grouphug: hugs to you. i am so sorry for your loss. i don't know you but from how you described clarke it sounds like she was very blessed during her short time here in this life. she was able to experience the magic of disney and spread that love and excitement to others on the disboards and beyond. it sounds like your family really took the time to be a family together and cherish those happy moments. you made clarke's life a joyful one. i am truly saddened to hear that your daughter is no longer with us. thank you for posting so soon and allowing the dis community to help comfort you in your time of grief. my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

take care,
stina

God Bless you and your family...If you're like me, you're thinking that you'll see her again some time soon:angel:

I am so sorry for your loss.:grouphug: Hugs and prayers to you. If you need to talk to someone that has also experienced the loss of a child, you may PM me.

I to am very sorry for your loss. My grandson is 13 and loves Disney as your DD did. I would be lost without him so I can only guess what you are currently feeling. My prayers go with you as you redefine your life without your beloved daughter. :grouphug:

I'm glad that you have so many wonderful memories with your daughter. I am sure she is telling Walt a thing or two about her experiences as a Disney kid...my thoughts are with you.

Heartbreaking, there are just no words...

I am so very sorry for your loss and we will keep you and your family in our prayers.

As others have posted, how nice that you really spent the time to do family things together. It seems all the more important when something tragic and unexpected happens.

Pixie dust,

Susy

My deepest sympathy to you and your family ! :grouphug: I pray that you will be comforted knowing the happiness you brought to your daughter everytime you went to DisneyWorld or sailed with Disney Cruise Line ! Gina

May your Angel rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. :grouphug:

I am so sorry for your loss, hopefully she had no pain and God will take care of her.

:grouphug: When I read this it made me :sad1: :sad1: cry as having a dd 13 I cant imagine losing here you are in my prayers as me and my dd 13 were watching Charlottes Web today it showed me how short life is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!