Lost and found

MsDisney

DIS Veteran
If any of you happen to ride MIB soon....please take note:

MIB999999 left his nuts hanging on the ride today...and he would like them returned as soon as possible.
They can be described as being in a small bag, dry roasted, and chocolate covered....

Sentimental value...

If found, just give them to anyone at either park, they'll know how to get them back to him.

And I thought only tourons left stuff behind.... :rolleyes:

Thanks...oh, and the reward? About 30 or so square mints from Mythos, and the joy of knowing they've been returned to their rightful owner! :D ;) :cool:

Karen (because MIB999999 is too proud to ask for help with his lost "package")

All I can say is "WOW". I hope he finds them.

(Geez, Karen. As if the grass skirt graphics weren't enough:eek: )

Originally posted by nhrenee
(Geez, Karen. As if the grass skirt graphics weren't enough:eek: )

Hey, I figured, why should I have to suffer alone!!! :rolleyes:

As if it wasn't enough, I'll add, it's not a pretty sight to see a grown man openly sobbing in the Curious George play area.... ;)

Karen

any help would be greatly appreciated since the little guys ment so much to me

Originally posted by MIB999999
any help would be greatly appreciated since the little guys ment so much to me

Didn't I TELL you that you shouldn't be carrying that donor card around with you??? ;) :rolleyes: :D

Karen

Originally posted by MsDisney

Didn't I TELL you that you shouldn't be carrying that donor card around with you??? ;) :rolleyes: :D

Karen

let this be a lesson to all of you, do not carry your room key for express acess with your donor card in the same pocket. :D

Originally posted by MIB999999
let this be a lesson to all of you, do not carry your room key for express acess with your donor card in the same pocket. :D

Oh, and here I thought you were just EXTRA glad to see me yesterday!!! :mad: :o :eek:

Karen:D

Oh, and here I thought you were just EXTRA glad to see me yesterday!!! :mad: :o :eek:

Karen:D

Well, now that you brought it up....;)

Hey, there's a first time for everything, right??? ;)

Karen

as often as we are there, not a lot of first's left.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter