Lost my daughter to suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
, tonight is 3 years that my daughter took her life. I simply can not fathom I have survived, not lived, i survive. I last spoke to her, held her this day 3 years ago. She would be 21 and would she be in school, where would she be, would she be in love, happy.
My daughter should have buried me, not the opposite. you read time heals all wounds, it doesn’t, it never will. I pray for the day that I can join her again, hold her, love her.

, tonight is 3 years that my daughter took her life. I simply can not fathom I have survived, not lived, i survive. I last spoke to her, held her this day 3 years ago. She would be 21 and would she be in school, where would she be, would she be in love, happy.
My daughter should have buried me, not the opposite. you read time heals all wounds, it doesn’t, it never will. I pray for the day that I can join her again, hold her, love her.
:grouphug: Praying for you.

my daughter chose to end her life by hanging in our home, my husband and son (21) found her. She was my baby, and only 18. It's only been one month

her ex bf had done the same two weeks earlier , and his sister blamed her, as she had a new bf.

We are really broken and trying to survive . Last year I lost both my mom and stepdad in 5 days, but this is something no parent should face. I wish for nobody to have this pain.
Please keep us in whatever you do, thoughts and/or prayers
Sorry for your loss

There are no words for a parent having to go through this. Unfortunately, I have seen way too many parents who have had to... (I work in a funeral home, it's gut-wrenching). My son is 18. I simply can't imagine... it takes the breath from my lungs to try. I am so very sorry.

I am so sorry. Praying for you tonight. Please know that there are so many here who truly care for you as you continue through this hard journey.

I dont post anymore but read frequently and just want to say, my heart hurts for you. I am so sorry for your loss 3 years ago. It really doesn't get easier but hopefully you'll find peace in all these people who care and are praying for your family. Gentle hugs to you

Anniversaries can be tough, mommasita. Some day...join, hold, love again. Until then, memories and love.

I am so sorry for your loss. I understand your pain. They say - to be absent from our bodies means to be present with the lord. If you believe that, then just have faith - knowing that she will be waiting for you when it is your turn. You are needed here on earth to be a blessing and an help to someone else going through the same thing.

So very very sorry for your loss. Sending you love, hugs and prayers.

I am thinking of you. You are a strong woman. I am sending tons of prayers and strength to you.

Although I never did thank everyone, please know I read each comment, and do appreciate it very much, so Thank you,
Here I lie sleepless. Monday my daughter would be turning 22, although restrictions are in place, no doubt we would be certainly celebrating. My child loved her Birthday more than anyone. I just can’t believe it’s the 4th one without her. I look at all these pictures, I never ever dreamt they would be the last ones.
Please take pictures, make memories.

Although I never did thank everyone, please know I read each comment, and do appreciate it very much, so Thank you,
Here I lie sleepless. Monday my daughter would be turning 22, although restrictions are in place, no doubt we would be certainly celebrating. My child loved her Birthday more than anyone. I just can’t believe it’s the 4th one without her. I look at all these pictures, I never ever dreamt they would be the last ones.
Huge, huge hug for you! I am so sorry for your loss. Grief is real and such a personal journey. Please know that you and your family are in the thoughts and prayers of so many people here.

My heart aches for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!