Loungefly or Dooney and Bourke bags question!

Surfinpiratee

DIS Veteran
I received a Disney Loungefly for Christmas!! It's sort of an off white..how do you take care of the material? I'm terrified it will get dirty while at the airport and Disney! Is there a good way to keep them clean? Are they okay to get wet? Obviously it downpours in Disney.. help me out!!!

Thank you 😘

I have a Haunted Mansion Dooney, so it's black and grey. I can't say much about it looking dirty, because of the color. I can say that I've been caught in a downpour and my bag came out okay. Nothing inside was wet. A little rain won't hurt it. You can always tuck it inside of a poncho/coat or under an umbrella though!

I received a Disney Loungefly for Christmas!! It's sort of an off white..how do you take care of the material? I'm terrified it will get dirty while at the airport and Disney! Is there a good way to keep them clean? Are they okay to get wet? Obviously it downpours in Disney.. help me out!!!

Thank you 😘

I have a white one and I wipe it down a couple times a week with a baby wipe. You don't want to get it too wet, but damp in places as you spot clean doesn't seem to hurt it. For tougher stains I'll use a wet washcloth with a little shampoo.

I have a white one and I wipe it down a couple times a week with a baby wipe. You don't want to get it too wet, but damp in places as you spot clean doesn't seem to hurt it. For tougher stains I'll use a wet washcloth with a little shampoo.

Of course!!! A baby wipe! Perfect thank you!

I think maybe Loungefly uses a type of magic that keep their bags looking pristine! I have a nearly all-white Dalmatian backpack from them, and it still looks perfect after two international flights and lugging it around over half a dozen tour busses. It still doesn't have a spot (ha!) on it!

I think they are magic!! I have a white loungefly backpack with Mickeys on it and it never gets dirty I swear!!! I've only had to wipe it with a wet paper towel in spots like twice since I got it in August. And I'm a klutz!!

I have the Marie floral print which is mostly white. I've had it for four months and not once has it gotten dirty, not even a scratch! Maybe it's the material? Mine feels like a vegan leather. I've taken it on hikes, to go shopping, out to eat... plenty of places, it's fine! Nothing's happened even though I've set it down at almost all of these places at some point. I have yet to take it to the parks but I'm sure the same, although it might get slightly dirty since Disney is larger and more crowded. As for the airport, I'd feel safer taking my rose gold sequin bag on the plane since it's darker and easier to clean- sequins can't really get dirty. If you don't have another option I would suggest storing it in your carryon or luggage and bringing another bag. The last thing I'd want would be to have a dirty bag before my trip even started!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter