• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LOVED The Christmas Shopping Trip!

IHeartTink04

DIS Veteran
I absolutely loved the Store Tours segment this week!

I have been looking at the pictures for a half an hour now!

Corey, Thanks so much for tagging along and taking all those pictures. It makes the segment so much better!

And thanks Julie for the great descriptions!

Now, if I could just figure out how to buy some of these things from Missouri!:rotfl:

:lmao: You should seen Corey's face during her shopping trip via cell phone updates this past Saturday. Julie---he was missing being with you on the shopping trip for the 12/6 meet.

Corey likes to browse the merchandise too---he was the first one at the Studios to look at the shops. I think he was a great influence because we went to DTD and did the pick a pearl for my Christmas gift.

That store is dangerous no matter what time of year I visit! However, I was able to refrain from buying for myself and instead got gifts for other people. Which in my opinion is way more fun! Happy shopping to those of you that stop by the Days of Christmas store. :goodvibes

Next up, The American Adventure! :)

NC Belle---Corey said y'all had a nice afternoon. What color did your pearl turn out to be?

Julie,I think the salesperson called it white and about 6 mm, its more creamy white to me. We had chosen a nice white gold pendent for the pearl and I hope to find a white gold chain for it soon.

We had a great time with Corey and Bob. NC Beast wanted them to be challenged when I let him picked the park.

100_2021.jpg

100_2022.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter