Low Down on Curves.

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
I have lost quite a bit of weight. My dr. ordered me to do exercise to relieve tension and stress. So can someone explain it to me? How much have you lost inches or pounds. Please tell me some success stories please? They also took my DD for only $10 a month, so I will have company.

Please, let me know what you guys think!!!! I am starting tomorrow...and need the encouragement...so wish me luck!

I see you found our thread, glo. I really love this exercise and I find it a great way to relieve stress and lose inches. The short timing of it is perfect for me too!
CC

thanks CC..I am going today for the first time...Wish me luck!

Have a great time today Glo!!! I hate to excercise but I love Curves!! I just started about a month ago so i cann't tell you to much about what I lost yet!! Have a great time!!

I am another Exercise Hater, but I love curves. I have been going about a month and have lost over 6 inches. I feel better and have more energy. I only lost 2 pounds but that isn't what is great. Today, my blue jeans zipped up with out any stress. YIPPEEE.

Curves is the first exercise program that I've ever been able to stick with. I started on January 18.

It doesn't take much time - I can complete a good workout in about an hour and that includes stretching afterwards as well as travel time to and from. It doesn't make me sore. (I shoveled lots of snow yesterday and I am so sore, today! And yet, I've never been sore form working out at Curves).

Lost 8 pounds so far and my clothes actually look good on me, now! (Don't know exactly how many inches I lost as my Curves misplaced my first measurement statistics).

But the very best part is that I feel so much better than I did before I started. I keep doing it just for that - the lost pounds and inches are truly just a very nice bonus!

Good luck and keep us informed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter