Lower rates but weird happenings on the National web site...

Ned Land

Mouseketeer
My overall rate just dropped about $20 for a 9 day rental. However, instead of being charged for a weekly rental plus two extra days, I am being chraged for a 6 day rental plus 3 extra days. Also, I now can get a good Disney discount that I could not get two days ago.

Thank you so much!!! I just plugged in the Disney Club Spring Newsletter Codes and now my 5 day rental is $115.88 for an intermediate. That is down more than $30.

Michelle,

Is your rate with tax? Are you referring to the coupon code that starts with 1000XXXX?

Also, any reason why you are renting an intermediate instead of a full size since they are the same price?

-NL

The $115 is with taxes and fees. It is just DH and I and we don't need a large car. We both drive compacts at home and that is what we are used to driving. We choose the intermediate just so we can use the Aisle.

I used both a contract and coupon ID. The coupon did start with 1000XXXX.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter