LSU Mickey and Minnie

PhotoLisa

Disney Cruizin Is 4 Me
mickeyfootball.gif

minnielsu.gif

Hope you enjoy!

Lisa

Glad you requested these. We will be at WDW Mardi Gras week and also will have an LSU day. Your pics were wonderful!! I think I even recognized a few face.

PhotoLisa said:
Thanks!

I have some from the other home games too.
http://lisanealphotography.com/lsu/auburn05 is the Auburn game
http://lisanealphotography.com/lsu/asu05 is the Appalachian State game (I think)
http://lisanealphotography.com/lsu/ut05 is the Tennessee game

I'm still waiting to hear from my editor as to whether my credentials for the Peach Bowl have been granted.

My grandbabies have tons of LSU wear. The last thing I purchased for Bryce was a JaMarkus Russell jersey before the Arkansas game.

:)

Thanks to bengalbelle for letting me know about this thread!

My DD is a Golden Girl and you got some great shots of them! Of course I'm prejudice to the ones she is in! LOL Thanks for posting them!

You are a wonderful photographer! I really enjoyed looking at all of your pictures!! We are new to LSU football, so our seats were way up high, she looked like an ant to us! Your pictures are much better than anything we could take! But, we were just happy to be there. We really enjoyed our weekends being totally immersed in LSU!

Thank you again!

Thanks fellow-Louisianians!

TXTink - I sent you a PM -- make sure to check your inbox. My paper has requested a fieldpass for me for the Peach Bowl. I may have one more chance to photograph your DD for this season! Let me know which one she is and I'll gladly provide you with a bunch of shots of her performance - past and future! Next year, we'll have to meet up while tailgating. We're usually at the CEBA building northeast corner.

Photographing LSU football was like an early Christmas gift for me this year. I was so lucky to have my paper be able to obtain a field pass for me.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the photos!

PhotoLisa said:
Thanks fellow-Louisianians!

TXTink - I sent you a PM -- make sure to check your inbox. My paper has requested a fieldpass for me for the Peach Bowl. I may have one more chance to photograph your DD for this season! Let me know which one she is and I'll gladly provide you with a bunch of shots of her performance - past and future! Next year, we'll have to meet up while tailgating. We're usually at the CEBA building northeast corner.

Photographing LSU football was like an early Christmas gift for me this year. I was so lucky to have my paper be able to obtain a field pass for me.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the photos!
Thank you Lisa! You have such a wonderful gift, thanks for sharing it with us!!! :flower:

beast/del said:
I think the lady in this picture is my neighbor!?!

Let me know which photo! There are photos of my sister and daughters-in-law as well as other people that I know from here in Thibodaux. You never know . . . it's a small world and we may know the same people!!

TXTink -- I'm so very thrilled that I could provide you with even an ounce of joy! You have a beautiful daughter -- you should be a proud Golden Mom!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter