LTT and MVMCP

lorileer

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for the info on LTT prior to MVMCP. Are the prices and times the same as other days? Don't you have to pay in advance? And does anyone know if it's already booked up for MVMCP's? (12/3 or 12/5) Thanks in advance.

I believe the pricing is the same as usual. We didn't pay in advance. I booked our ps for our 11/30 MVMCP back in May. I know a lot of others did too. The only way to find out if it is booked is to call. Now that the 90 day marks are arriving for those MVMCP dates, people are cancelling their LTT ps and making new ones. Why? Because you could book LTT back in May when the party tickets went on sale. Then, when the restaurant you really want to eat at starts accepting ps's, you cancel the existing LTT one. So, you can never tell. Something may be opened up for your particular time frame. Give them a call.

I tried yesterday and it was fully booked for 12/2. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter