Lua at Sea World

IvaLynn

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me about the Luau at Sea World ? Is there kid friendly food? Any info would be greatly appreciated ! THANK YOU!

I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has attended the Sea World Luau!

Thanks.
Cara

We went to the luau in Sept. 98. I know it's a while ago but at the time my son was 3, almost 4. The staff was wonderful in accommodating him. I think he had mac and cheese for dinner but what we remember most was the giant M&M cookie they gave him for dessert. They also tried to get him to go up on stage and perform with the little girl they had in the show at the time. My son, being kind of timid, declined. We enjoyed the luau and probably will go next time we head down to FL.

:D I found out you can get a hot dog platter or a veggie platter with advance notice . Thanks everyone for your input it really helps kep me excited about going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter