Luca Theatrical Release

Scootin'By

DIS Veteran
Luca is finally getting a theatrical release in March 2024. I for one am stoked to finally see this on the big screen. During the pandemic it was great to have new releases, especially one that was just as comforting as Luca. But there's still something about seeing it on the big screen. I'm watching Fandango for tickets to drop so that I don't miss it.

Interesting, I looked up the news, also Turning Red and Soul are getting a theatrical release in the US?

Will keep an eye what's happening on this side of the ocean. It is an interesting strategy and probably not tried yet. First release it on a streaming service and when successful bring it to the big screen.

Interesting, I looked up the news, also Turning Red and Soul are getting a theatrical release in the US?

Will keep an eye what's happening on this side of the ocean. It is an interesting strategy and probably not tried yet. First release it on a streaming service and when successful bring it to the big screen.

Yes, they are also releasing Turning Red and Soul. I don't know that I'll get out to see all three of them, but Luca is the best one and I hope some people take notice of that.

Yes, they are also releasing Turning Red and Soul. I don't know that I'll get out to see all three of them, but Luca is the best one and I hope some people take notice of that.
That's what I was thinking too. I liked Turning Red and Soul, but they were only okay. Living in the DC area, I'm not spending $15 plus popcorn to go see an okay movie.

It is an interesting strategy and probably not tried yet. First release it on a streaming service and when successful bring it to the big screen.
It is definitely an interesting strategy. I don't see it being a big money maker, but I can see it being used for underdog films to build a cult following and then release in theatres to milk the cow a little bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter