Lurkers - come on out

FYI - for anyone who doesn't yet know how to block yourself from seeing a troll's posts, you click their name, then select "ignore".

Ha! Shows you. I don't have any fast passes yet!

Oh crap. I was gonna get that settled today. Gotta pick em next week!!!!

:crazy2:

Um, hello :) I'm new to the boards in registration, but I've been lurking for years. I have listened to the podcast for some time as well. I'm the B in Lbgt, so hope that's ok :)

Hi :) I recently found the board and podcasts from the DIS, loving it! I've been going to the WDW since I was a kid and got engaged to my now hubby in Disneyland last year. Looking forward to going to WDW for our anniversary next August.

I found the DIS while searching for WDW podcasts several months ago. I didn't even realize there was a video podcast until the crew mentioned something about video during one of the shows.

Now I watch for great tips and the hottie host(s). ;-)

Um, hello :) I'm new to the boards in registration, but I've been lurking for years. I have listened to the podcast for some time as well. I'm the B in Lbgt, so hope that's ok :)

Hi :) I recently found the board and podcasts from the DIS, loving it! I've been going to the WDW since I was a kid and got engaged to my now hubby in Disneyland last year. Looking forward to going to WDW for our anniversary next August.

I found the DIS while searching for WDW podcasts several months ago. I didn't even realize there was a video podcast until the crew mentioned something about video during one of the shows.

Now I watch for great tips and the hottie host(s). ;-)

Welcome to allllllllllllllllll of you!!!!!!! Glad to have you aboard. Get it? A board? Like cause this is a board? Yeah.

As someone who is a long-time reader and lurker but only occasional poster, I thought it was only right that I say Hi again - even though I'm late responding to this thread!

I used to be a daily poster along with a lot of my close Disney friends on here. Made a big group of close friends, whom we eventually met, and have gone on many group disney trips and cruises together and even non-Disney. You can make lifelong friends here we found out. Not just online, but true close friends.

Things got bad for a while and posts got out of hand, arguments, etc. It became not so fun a place anymore. I was wondering if the group was still on DIS and decided to come back and see how things are, and it's good to see that it is and going well.

Finally not lurking. I honestly forgot this site existed until today. I used to lurk on this site all the time when I was younger, since my parents were obsessed with this site when I was a kid.

I've been lurking around the boards for a while. I occasionally pop in to chat on other boards, but it's about time I said hi in here as someone who fits in to the B category in LGBT. So, hello :)

I was a part-time lurker, bouncing around the internet trying to find a good Disney Online Community, and now I'm here! I just started listening to The Dis and really enjoy it, and was also really excited to hear how many of the commentators are gay since I don't hear a lot about Disney from the LGBT perspective (I'm super excited for more of the Gay Show for that reason), so as a "G" in the letter-lineup I thought I'd come say hi!

I've been a lurk on here for a very long time but never would post anything (or even look at it while logged in because i was being crazy) because I was not out and very anxious that I would somehow be found on a LGBT Disney board (shock horror!!).

I have recently come out to my mom and my friends and in trying to navigate this very new and strange world of not being in the closet anymore, decided it was time to stop being a lurk and be a different proud L now.

My mom has been amazing with everything since I came out. It means so much because we have had a rough 4 months (long story short in the same week I was accidentally paralyzed in both arms during a surgery and my dad died unexpectedly of a heart attack). Going through that helped me see that life is way too short to be anything but my true self.

My mom and I share our love of Disney and I am surprising her with a trip, just the two of us, in February. I am going to be telling her about it this Friday on her birthday and I am so excited.

I know none of this really had a point but honestly I'm just so happy to be able to post something here after so many years of being in this totally alone.

Thank you to everyone who has posted on here because it's places like this and people like you all that helped me through some of the hardest of this.

Congrats and welcome to the world outside the closet! ☀️ Glad your family is being supportive.

Hiiii. Figured I'd say hello rather than lurking. If only so I can admit my disappointment when I found out the the BOG meal everyone was talking about didn't stand for Big Ol' Gay.

Still, I've made the reservation now, so it may as well stay..

I agree, it's been a long time since I've posted but our old core group is still in tact and I consider many to be more like family now due to our close friendships. Trips to DL and WDW, Cruises and of course wonderful weddings. It would be nice if that old feeling could return. It used to be so fun here, I had so many laughs and tears with the group that posted here.

Hopefully that camaraderie can return to this board and the new group that's here find the same kinship and friendship we had all found. My life would honestly be dull without your zany antics!! :)

I used to be a daily poster along with a lot of my close Disney friends on here. Made a big group of close friends, whom we eventually met, and have gone on many group disney trips and cruises together and even non-Disney. You can make lifelong friends here we found out. Not just online, but true close friends.

Things got bad for a while and posts got out of hand, arguments, etc. It became not so fun a place anymore. I was wondering if the group was still on DIS and decided to come back and see how things are, and it's good to see that it is and going well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!