• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Made my ressies online - SUPER easy!!!!

disneygirlsanddrew

DIS Veteran
Today was my 180 day mark. I have always had to do the race calling in thing. Not this time. I was able to make all 10 ressies online within like 20 minutes without any trouble! I couldn't believe how easy it was. In fact, I kept thinking something must be wrong....it can't be this easy! :rotfl2: Here's what I got:

Chef Mickeys 5:40
Whispering Canyon 5:00
50's Prime Time 4:25
Akershus 5:10
Ohana 5:00
Sci-Fi 4:45
Hoop De Doo 5:00
Crystal Palace 4:25
1900 Park Fare 4:30
Cape May 10:20

I am contimplating making my 50's Prime Time reservation for a little later, but that is one of the few nights Fantasmic is playing so I know we will need to get in line that night. What do you think? Should I leave it or change it?:confused3

It depends on what time Fantasmic is. I like to plan my meals 2 1/2 to 3 hrs before the night time show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter