Made our room ressies!! And I have questions!!

grover

DIS Veteran
I made our room ressies today!!

I have us booked at All-star Movies for 7 nights and then 4 nights at POFQ in November! I was able to get DC discount, the CM was so friendly and helpful! If a better discount comes out I will switch.

I am familiar with the all stars as we stayed at music on our last trip. I hadn't even considered POFQ until yesterday however, I was originally planning on CBR but after seeing some pictures and reading about POFQ I decided to go with it! DS doesn't know that we are going yet however he was sitting with me looking at the resort on the internet and he said he liked POFQ the best! I like that it is a smaller resort and looks so peaceful and a bit romantic! I think I will really enjoy it there.

So for those of you that have been please tell me everything about this resort!

Thanks

Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D

Hi Grover,
We, my DD 17 and I, stayed at the PO FQ last summer and really enjoyed it. We have stayed at the CBR and I found it to be just a little too big, whereas the FQ seems more relaxed and a little more personal.
Unless things have changed, there is no longer a sit down restaurant, just the food court.

By the way try the warm beignettes one morning for breakfast. I am not sure if this is the right name but the resort bakery is known for them, so they will know what you are asking for.
The pool is great and the kids seemed to enjoy the dragon slide,.......OK, yes I have tried it as well and its fun, short but fun!
We had a room near in Bldg 3 as I don't enjoy too much pool noise and I found it to be very peaceful.
We really liked this resort and hope you do as well!
Wenabre:jester:

We stayed in building 3 as well, and I looooovvve the beignettes ! They are so wonderful. POFQ is our first choice for moderates because of it's small size. We have 2 little ones and it's so wonderful that the walking distance to the food court doesn't take 20 minutes ! It's a truly beautiful resort and I understand they are reinstating the boats to DD. This was one of our favourite things to do. The playground here is perfect for the ages of our little ones (2 and 5), but they had a huge one over at POR as well which would be nice if the kids were a bit older. You will absolutely love this resort !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter