Magic 7/21 - page 2 - short.

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
Leaving the ship also went like clockwork, very impressed. We were off by 7:50 am and Tiffany was right there in the front. At airport by 9:15 am. Don't book before 12 though- as you read these reports, many problems happen (we had 12:30). Shopped some at airport - again.
I would like to say that the extra hangers (left them behind), extra singles, shower organizer and over the door shoe hanger came in handy.
Our only regret was that we did not purchase at home two-way radios and our DS forgot his binouculars.
We are already planning the western caribbean cruise for "03 - if all goes well. Just as you really get comfortable, it's over. WE now have some great Magical memories.:)

Sounds like you had a great time, thanks for posting your report. I love reading them.... I off on my land/sea in just about a month, I can hardly wait, and reading others reports is just so much fun... I'm looking forward to writing my own...

Thanks again for posting.:cool: :jester:

Sounds like a great vacation! Can I ask
how the weather was? We leave shortly
and I'm curious how hot has it been?
Thanks again for sharing.

:smooth: Jan

Hi Jan, the first day at sea we had a cloudy, warm day, I cannot remember the second day. The rest of the week the weather was perfect. We did get rain here and there, but it was short and quick. Also in St. John there was a huge dark cloud and we thought we were going to get soaked, but a few drops and it passed. (We were told by our frineds that it rained in St. Thomas = they did something different on this day.) I was worried about the heat in July, but there is always a breeze out on the decks and on the islands, if you spend some time at the beaches, it will be fine. It was no way like the parks in July. Don't know when you are going - just relax, take it all in and have fun!:)

I'm glad to hear that you had nice weather.
I feel that I can be hopeful that we will luck
out as well!
Thanks again!!
Jan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter