Magic Bandits

SpaceMtnGirl

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share this tip. Please don’t waste $9 on Magic Bandit accessories. I bought a pack yesterday and immediately put one on my band. It was lost within the hour. I figured it was a fluke, so this morning I put another one on. It was lost before we made it to the park. I didn’t keep my receipt so I’m out of luck. Just trying to keep someone else from wasting almost ten bucks. These things need a back like an earring, they are useless as they are sold.

Just wanted to share this tip. Please don’t waste $9 on Magic Bandit accessories. I bought a pack yesterday and immediately put one on my band. It was lost within the hour. I figured it was a fluke, so this morning I put another one on. It was lost before we made it to the park. I didn’t keep my receipt so I’m out of luck. Just trying to keep someone else from wasting almost ten bucks. These things need a back like an earring, they are useless as they are sold.
We had the same issue.

I think the ones that slide over your band would work better, but the ones that pop into the sizing holes are such a bad idea. They are probably a little better if you wear your Magic Band a little loose because I think a lot of times they pop out because your wrist hits them from the back. Though they can still get caught on things. Though I suppose if there is one that you just love, some super glue would probably do the trick.

I'm not even sure if they sell the sliders anymore. They are way better. Haven't seen them in stores in a while

At first I was so excited to find them and didn't understand why we had such trouble finding them and then I kept losing those I'd bought. What a shame, they could sell a lot of those if only they would stay put. I know I'd buy a lot of different ones to decorate my Magic Band. I got a ton of compliments wearing them too (my Magic Band features Belle in her peasant dress and Lumiere and I had the matching BATB Magic Bandits on it).

I pick up so many of these when walking anywhere on property. I think my record is 4 just walking from Pandora to Pizzafari at Animal Kingdom. :)

Sweet - I'll just look for lost ones when I go and not bother to buy my own. Haha. Only half joking about that too.... :p

We heard SO many complaints about this when we were there last year. You would think they would have thought that one threw!

We were going to do magic bandits and then we found little vinyl decals on Etsy, almost any character or color you'd want. We also bought the little security sleeves from there too to make sure they stayed on our wrists .

bought the Cinderella ones...lost the glass slipper twice and found it both times. Once in bottom of my cross body bag and once in my make up bag. definitely would secure some way before I wear again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!