Magic-January-31-2018-4 night-Bahama-Leaving from Miami

This will be DH and I's very first Disney cruise - we're APs at WDW and go to the parks about 4x year. We're super excited for our first cruise with Disney - please count us in to be part of the Fish Extenders group! Can't wait!

Don't know how to start or join but I will keep posting until I get some sort of response to help me. Thanks in advance!

Hi cruising Friends! I’m trying to organize a private mixology class. We need 9 more people to make it happen. It’s 2pm on Nassau day and it is $20 per person. The private classes are a blast. Anyone interested in joint us?

Hi All - If no one minds, I volunteer as coordinator for our Fish Extender Group for the January 31st sailing of the Disney Magic!

So far I have the following people interested:

Lisanell

AudMulloy

Holderbaums

Lizcalver

JamieElizabeth

HoneyH

Cvandell

Dash1106

Beccala33

Ino4365

If you are still interested in participating, please reply to this thread with the following information: Name, age and gender of everyone in your party or cabin that is participating.

Once I start to get those responses we can get our FE group finalized and all start working on our gifts to bless each other's trip with! :)

-

Mandy

The names of the people in our cabin
Cindy - Female Age 62
Katie - Female Age 35
Trenton - Male Age 6
Spencer - Male Age 4

Hi All - If no one minds, I volunteer as coordinator for our Fish Extender Group for the January 31st sailing of the Disney Magic!

So far I have the following people interested:

Lisanell

AudMulloy

Holderbaums

Lizcalver

JamieElizabeth

HoneyH

Cvandell

Dash1106

Beccala33

Ino4365

If you are still interested in participating, please reply to this thread with the following information: Name, age and gender of everyone in your party or cabin that is participating.

Once I start to get those responses we can get our FE group finalized and all start working on our gifts to bless each other's trip with! :)

-

Mandy
Our names, ages, genders:

Rebecca 41 F
Ryan 42 M
Mason 5 M
Max 3 M

Hi cruising Friends! I’m trying to organize a private mixology class. We need 9 more people to make it happen. It’s 2pm on Nassau day and it is $20 per person. The private classes are a blast. Anyone interested in joint us?

This is something that we'd be interested in...

We would like to join

we would be interested in the fish extender group. Do I just give our info here?

Yup - please give your info here. I'll gather up all of our info and would like to send out a finalized list of who we'll all be swapping with before the New year so we can all start ordering/making our FE gifts! :)

Yup - please give your info here. I'll gather up all of our info and would like to send out a finalized list of who we'll all be swapping with before the New year so we can all start ordering/making our FE gifts! :)
Great! Here you are
Marisa 50
Caroline 49
Stateroom 6008

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!