Magic Kingdom movie???

stitchluver

Earning My Ears
I've heard rumors that there was going to be a movie called"The Magic Kingdom" and it would be directed by the director of iron man. I tried googling it but I couldn't find any information after 2011 and it's supposed to come out in 2013-2014, I think. I really want to audition for this if they are having open auditions soon. Any info on the movie or when/where the auditions are would be amazing. Thanks!!:)

I've heard rumors that there was going to be a movie called"The Magic Kingdom" and it would be directed by the director of iron man. I tried googling it but I couldn't find any information after 2011 and it's supposed to come out in 2013-2014, I think. I really want to audition for this if they are having open auditions soon. Any info on the movie or when/where the auditions are would be amazing. Thanks!!:)

Yes, I have heard about this movie and I'm so excited about this! :dance3: :yay:
It's based on the Kingdom Keepers books and is going to be released next year. I'm not sure about where and when the auditions are held but good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter