• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom playset

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was setting up my room when I moved into my house my mom and I found a Polly Pocket sized playset of Magic Kingdom and I would like to know more info on it? It is a pink colored version of Cinderella Castle with the Magic Kingdom entrance on the bottom. When you open up the Cinderella Castle part of the playset it appears to have spaces to put pretend rides but my playset had no rides and the only things my playset came with are guest figurines of a mom a dad and two kids dressed with Mickey Mouse ears. Another thing I found out about this playset is that it lights up and plays music. I couldn't find a year or who made it and was this playset a Disney Parks exclusive?

I believe you might have a Magical Miniatures playset and here is one from 2000. Is this it?
1688408204898.png

That's the exact same one I have Lockets but mine only had two characters and there's no rides and Mom and I found my playset at a thrift shop. But the music and lights worked on it. There was additional rides and parade floats you could add to it? What about other characters and if you have one of these playsets complete is it worth money today?

Hi @DodgerGirl it looks like complete sets fetch between $100-150 typically. More than that if sealed in original box. It might be fun to complete your set over a period of time! I see parts for sale online. Here are some pics... Or, you can sell yours for parts and use the money to buy one in the box as a keepsake collector's item if you don't play with it anymore. For instance, I think you can get $20 just for each figurine (Mom, Dad, Kids) to save up for an original boxed one.

Main House and Cinderella Steps (I love the "glass" slipper!)
s-l1600.jpg
Peter Pan's Flight Boat
s-l16001.jpg
Mickey Train Car
s-l16002.jpg
Train Station
s-l16003.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter