• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom PS - YOU Decide!

Magic Kingdom PS - YOU Decide!

• Cinderella's Royal Table

• Crystal Palace

• Liberty Tree Tavern

• Plaza Restaurant

• Tony's Town Square

Results are only viewable after voting.

hyzdufan

DIS Veteran
Oh, it's as good as reality television. We can't figure out where to eat our first night at the Magic Kingdom, so it's up to you. Cast your vote for where my lovely fiance and I will dine that evening, and I will make a PS at the place with the highest votes.

Have fun everyone! :tongue:

How about making your fiancee' feel like a princess with dinner at CRT? I am eating there for the first time soon.

Dinner at CRT is special. I voted for it. But if you like Italian and go at an off time when the place isn't packed, Tony's can be romantic.

To me and my family, there are few places in the entire Walt Disney World as magical, as special and as "pure Disney" than Liberty Tree Tavern.
Have fun no matter what you choose!

I voted for CP because it has been consistently good. The atmosphere is bright and it is great to see Pooh.

Until the last trip when CRT was a dissappointment I would have voted there. The novelty of eating in the castle is a big draw and the food can be great!

There really isn't a bad one in the bunch you won't go wrong with any of the choices.

Out of all of your choices I would say CRT would be your best bet for a memorable night. Great Prime Rib and the service is fast and friendly. Plus you get to eat in the castle.

No, no, not the Castle! Don't throw your money away for boring food! ;)

Quite a debate ensuing here...I like hearing the positives and negatives about each choice...thanks everyone, so much!:sunny:

I voted for CRT too. I've had breakfast & lunch there but never dinner. We're giving it a try this time though. Try to get a PS close to Wishes time, I hear it's really special. I've got our PS for 9:15 and Wishes is scheduled for 10:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter