Magical beginnings and splitting up contracts

WDWFERN

Mouseketeer
Hello. If I want to purchase 250 points and split up in to contracts of 150 and 100, am I able to choose to take advantage of Magical Beginnings on only the 150 point contract? Or is it all or none for this? Planning to add on at RIV but am waiting until next week closer to the next incentive cycle so I can time it to see what the next round of incentives will be. Thanks!!

We added on 200 points at VGC directly and split them into 4 50-point contracts, and were able to take advantage of the Magical Beginnings offer for all of them.

Do you happen to know if you had to do it this way? I would prefer to get magical beginnings on just the 150 point one, but I asked our guide and he wasn’t sure. Thanks

I can't remember for sure but I think you had to do all or nothing if you were getting an incentive for all of the points. So if you're getting a 250 point incentive, you would have to do MB for all or none. If you were just purchasing 150 and 100 at the seperate incentive levels*, you could do MB however you wanted. Hopefully someone else's memory is better than mine!

* this might seem like an odd strategy but when they had the big VGF sale last year, for certain point levels it was a better deal to get two seperate incentives vs one on the bigger point total. It had to do with how they tiered the incentives. It was a flat dollar amount for multiple point levels instead of increasing with the number of points. There were sweet spots in the pricing that made it better to do seperate incentives (that was fun trying to get our guide to understand what we were looking to do to).

Do you happen to know if you had to do it this way? I would prefer to get magical beginnings on just the 150 point one, but I asked our guide and he wasn’t sure. Thanks
We wanted MB for all of them so I didn’t even think to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter