Magical Express Question

beedee12

Mouseketeer
Feel free to move this if in the wrong spot but I have a magical express question.

I initially didn’t have a flight number when I booked our trip. I updated my flight info and requested ME but it must have gotten crossed in the mail with my ME luggage tags. So I have one set that says no flight info on the letter that comes with it. Still shows my last name and hotel and has a barcode. Then, a week later I got luggage tags with my flight info on the letter.

Well hubby put these letters and tags all together, so I’m not sure which came with which letter.

Does it matter? My guess is if they know my flight has ME bags on it (which they do because they have my flight info), that no matter if they see the yellow tags with my flight info attached or the yellow tags with no flight info attached, they’ll still pick them up and deliver them to us.

Yes I’m overthinking this and neurotic I know lol.

As long as your resort is correct, it will not matter. If they see the tags they will pull them off the belt and send them to the resort.

We actually watched the employee pulling the luggage off the plane, it was super cool how they have it set up. All bags with yellow tags were separated from the others right when they took them off the plane. I highly doubt it will matter if your flight info is on the tag; if the yellow tag is on it, it's going to Disney World.

We actually watched the employee pulling the luggage off the plane, it was super cool how they have it set up. All bags with yellow tags were separated from the others right when they took them off the plane. I highly doubt it will matter if your flight info is on the tag; if the yellow tag is on it, it's going to Disney World.

That's awesome!! I had this weird idea of them standing at baggage claim looking for bags lol. That makes much more sense!

If you got the luggage tags, you're all set. You wouldn't get them if you weren't in the system. You just need to scan your MB when you get to DME, you won't need the letter or anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!