Magical Express to Kidani-How Many Stops?

wordwitt

Mouseketeer
We are heading to Kidani in May, and my in-laws are arriving a few hours before we do. They will be taking ME from the airport to Kidani, and I am trying to give them some idea as to how many stops there will be before they get to the resort. Can anyone help me with this? I realize that the routes may change a bit from time-to-time, but any info would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks!

I don't remember exactly but when we went in September kidani was the last stop. We stopped at either 3 or 4 other resorts first. It might be because there were only 3 families going to akl? Although going to the airport we were first to be picked up and stopped at 3-4 places after.

The Magical Express bus usually stops at Art of Animation first, then Pop Century, then AKL Lodge and Kidani Village. Sometimes Disney changes the resort groupings and places AoA with Pop and Caribbean Beach and AKL with Kidani and Coronado Springs. I depends on how busy they expect to be that day and time.

Thanks to both of you for the info. I'll just prepare them for 2-3 stops before they get to AKL (then Jambo House). I don't think they'll care too much.

It's funny because when we stayed at BWV in September, we also stopped at Caribbean Beach Resort and POP. A year ago, before we were DVC members, we stayed at Yacht Club in May and stopped at Caribbean Beach Resort and Boardwalk. :)

Their original plan was to stay at MCO for 3 hours waiting for us. I encouraged them to just go to the resort. The funny thing is, I have a 2-day car rental but my daughter and her 2 friends would rather take ME, so they and my husband will do that. I will be the only one in the rental car, so I'll be stopping for groceries.

It all depends.... Routes change based on how busy it is but usually it's POP, AoA, Jambo House then Kidani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter