Magical Extras card

Not Your Mom

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Does anyone know what the magical extras card for 2020 offers? I know we get a discount on bowling (probably not interested) but are there any offers on this card that you think are particularly good?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Does anyone know what the magical extras card for 2020 offers? I know we get a discount on bowling (probably not interested) but are there any offers on this card that you think are particularly good?

Thanks in advance!
Hello,

Does anybody know (or can you please take a pic for me) about the discounts offered for Disneyland Magical Extras Card for 2020? I see info for the one at WDW but not Disneyland.

Thank you!
(22 days till my trip)

I have never heard of this card. It makes me wonder if there isn't such a thing at Disneyland Anaheim.
Thanks for the reply! They told me I would get this card when I made the reservation (via Costco Travel). I will post about it after I get it in the event others might find the information useful. I am trying to plan where we might eat that could offer a discount. Feeding a family of 5 at Disney can be pricey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter