Magicbands!

Thegoatfeeder

Main thing WDW Needs? More Muppets!
So this may have come up before, but it is a bit of a random question!

We had a DVC booking in December and had paid for limited edition magicbands (crazy I know, but that Riviera one is so cool!), anyway, the band is now linked to my MDE account and showing as active.

Thing is, we cancelled that trip because of all the Covid stuff, and used the refunded points to rebook for April 2021, so now we have the opportunity to get Magicbands again, which obviously I would rather not do since we already paid for 2 (one each) that we don't have.

We are in the UK, so were meant to be picking these up at checkin in December as opposed to having them mailed to us. So my question is, do I need to contact Disney and arrange a refund for the bands we purchased for our (cancelled) December booking, and then buy bands again for the new April trip, or will the ones we have already paid for as part of our (now cancelled) December trip be available in April?

Hopefully that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter