Mailing souvenirs?

ShannyMcB

DIS Veteran
Apologies if this has been asked but I couldn't find the answer.
I have seen the UO offers front of park and room delivery of gift shop items. However, is there an option to mail items home? Would really like to avoid having to pack them if possible.

I don't know of a way to ship packages from inside the parks, except for letters which can be put in a mailbox.

If you are staying at a resort onsite, check with their business center. I know Hard Rock and Portofino will ship packages for you for a fee, not sure about the other hotels. I would call and ask exactly how it works and the fees.

What we have done in the past is to pre-label and pack a couple of boxes packed flat. Then, you only have to drop them off at the mail center for pick-up once you've filled them up. I've never tried this at Universal, only at Disney, but I imagine it would work the same way.

Apologies if this has been asked but I couldn't find the answer.
I have seen the UO offers front of park and room delivery of gift shop items. However, is there an option to mail items home? Would really like to avoid having to pack them if possible.
Yes there is. Similar to what you may have experienced down the road, at the checkout counter you fill out a form with your address and pay for shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter