Make Pete and Craig Shave Their Heads for GKTW!

pkrieger2287

Senior Editor - DVC Fan
Here's the deal...
We are so close to The DIS surpassing $1 Million raised for Give Kids The World!!!
So we have raised the stakes:
  • I offered to shave my head LIVE on air if we hit $10K in direct donations for today's GKTW auction. That's a done deal... Bye bye hair!
  • Craig Williams has agreed to shave his head if we hit $15K in direct donations.
  • Pete Werner HAS AGREED TO SHAVE HIS HEAD IF WE HIT $20K

DONATE HERE: https://events.handbid.com/auctions/dis-unplugged-12-hour-labor-day-marathon-auction/donations

We understand these are difficult times for all, but Give Kids The World is being hurt just as hard! Please donate anything you can and have these other two join me in shaving my head for such an amazing cause!

DONATE HERE: https://events.handbid.com/auctions/dis-unplugged-12-hour-labor-day-marathon-auction/donations

Not sure where to ask this question, but I just purchased our tickets to the GKTW Night of a Million Lights. I see that DU is a sponsor and am wondering if they have decorated a house? If so, will it be marked so we can recognize it? We're local, but have not been to this event and looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I think Craig looks great with his shaved head. WTG, Craig! And thanks for what you did to raise the money. Honestly, you could rock that new look permanently.

Not sure where to ask this question, but I just purchased our tickets to the GKTW Night of a Million Lights. I see that DU is a sponsor and am wondering if they have decorated a house? If so, will it be marked so we can recognize it? We're local, but have not been to this event and looking forward to it.
@hertamaniac - Wish I could be there to see it with you! I know somebody (Fiasco? Sean? can't remember) they were there with Deni recently, and Deni said the "base lights" had been put on the house, but it still needed to be "customized and decorated". But great question about if it's going to be marked or something. I'd suggest if you don't hear before you go, I'd ask a staff member when there - I'm pretty sure they might know, or be able ot find out for you. The Trackers did a vlog from there recently, and said a lot of businesses/companies are "sponsoring a house", so I'm quite sure you wouldn't be the only one asking. And I'd want to know for sure if I were there too!

Oh wow - how timely! @hertamaniac - Just as I posted the above, I checked Twitter, and Dreams Unlimited Travel just posted a video of their house to their Twitter account! :) (@DreamsUTravel) And the house looks SPECTACULAR, and yes - big sign up in front to identify it.

Last edited:
Oh wow - how timely! @hertamaniac - Just as I posted the above, I checked Twitter, and Dreams Unlimited Travel just posted a video of their house to their Twitter account! :) (@DreamsUTravel) And the house looks SPECTACULAR, and yes - big sign up in front to identify it.

Thanks SH! We got our tickets for a Monday evening hoping it won't be crowded (even though there is limited capacity). I'm interested to check out the new ice cream shop as the tickets include it and hot cocoa (weird saying that today as we're bracing for a hurricane). I'll post some pics in the Chit Chat thread after our visit.

Thanks SH! We got our tickets for a Monday evening hoping it won't be crowded (even though there is limited capacity). I'm interested to check out the new ice cream shop as the tickets include it and hot cocoa (weird saying that today as we're bracing for a hurricane). I'll post some pics in the Chit Chat thread after our visit.
Pics would e fantastic. Have seen pics and videos on FB and Twitter, and the Dreams house, and the entire village really look SPECTACULAR, and oh so sparkly!!! Have a magical time when you go.
'
Yes, we're bracing for remnants of the same tropical system here in NJ later on today/tonight/tomorrow. You guys have been VERY generous with all your leftovers this year, for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter